The CAR conference gathers researchers of the french robotics community interested in the transverse theme of embedded software for controlling autonomous robots.
This event is an opportunity to meet other scientists and get an overview of research currently conducted in french labs.
Besides, this year the conference will have an international flavor.
Indeed, we are glad to have Prof. Davide Brugali as the invited speaker of CAR 2010.
Professor Brugali is well known in the international community with his work on software engineering for robotics.
As for precedent editions,the CAR's scientific committee expects papers and slides in english in order to favor the international visibility of presented work.
Submissions can be either full papers, or extended summaries (i.e. short papers).
Topics of interest cover (but are not limited to):
- Task planning
- Interaction between planners and other "bricks" of the architecture
- Component models for robotics
- Programming languages for robotics
- Middleware for robotics
- Bio-inspired robotic architectures
- Multi-robot coordination
- Adaptable autonomy
- Scientific challenges and perspectives for robotic software
- Experience reports and lessons learned from robotic contests
Conference: 18-19 May 2010
- Intent to submit a paper(title + keywords):
2nd April 2010 23rd April 2010 (submit intent)
- Paper submission (full paper or extended abstract):
16th April 2010 30th april 2010
Scientific Commity (contact by email)
David Andreu, LIRMM, Univ. of Montpellier II, France.
Aurélien Godin, DGA, France.
Jacques Malenfant, LIP6, Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France.
Felix Ingrand, LAAS, Toulouse, France.
Cyril Novales, LVR-PRISME,Univ. of Orléans, Bourges, France.
Jean-Loup Farges, DCSD, ONERA, Toulouse, France.
Noury Bouraqadi, Université de Lille Nord de France, École des Mines de Douai
Organization (contact by email)
- Noury Bouraqadi, Université Lille Nord de France, Ecole des Mines de Douai, France.
- Arnaud Doniec, Université Lille Nord de France, Ecole des Mines de Douai, France.
- Luc Fabresse, Université Lille Nord de France, Ecole des Mines de Douai, France.